400 Beach Dr. NE, St. Pete
– Condominium tower with 81 spacious residences
– 12,000 square-foot rooftop amenity deck
– Floor-to-ceiling glass at all living areas
– Panoramic views of Mirror Lake, Downtown St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay, and the Sunshine Skyway Bridge
– Smart building features
– Tropical oasis pool deck featuring pool, spa, and sauna
– Dog walking and relief station
– State-of-the-art fitness center
– Multi-level parking garage with controlled access
– Onsite concierge service
– Open floor plan with spacious living and entertaining areas
– Residence options range from 1,168 to 2,700 square feet
– Modern chef’s kitchen
– Custom cabinet and flooring options
– Stainless steel appliances
– Full-sized, in-unit washer and dryer
– Terrace-style balconies
180 Beach Dr NE, St. Pete
Ovation is an exclusive high-rise in downtown St Petersburg that is home to only 45 residences. Each home at Ovation is estate-sized and filled with luxury amenities like private elevator foyers. As you would expect, the building amenities list is long and includes a resort-style pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and resident gathering rooms. If you’re looking for an estate home in the sky, then Ovation must be on your shortlist.
175 1st St S, St. Pete
Signature Place is one of the tallest condo towers in downtown St Petersburg. Being downtown, residents of this building are within walking distance to restaurants, clubs, galleries, theaters and the downtown waterfront parks. Building amenities at Signature Place include 24 hour concierge, fitness center, heated outdoor pool with private cabanas, party rooms, and a putting green.
One St. Petersburg
100 1st Ave N, St. Pete
One St. Petersburg is a high rise condominium located in the city of St. Petersburg, Florida. The high rise contains 253 condominium rooms that range from 1,400 to 2,500 square feet. At maximum height it is 41 stories high, and is the tallest building in St. Petersburg and Pinellas County.
Downtown Condos for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.